Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ribbon Bow Paperclip Tutorial

Hello Beautiful People! Today is another day and another fun crafting bit happened last night. I see these adorable paperclips all over the place that people use in their planners. My friends and I have an ongoing joke that "I can make that for a dollar!" I have always struggled with paying for something I could make for myself so much cheaper. Thanks to my thrifty, DIY ways I have learned many new skills over the years!


This little paperclip is for my planner, but would make an adorable bookmark as well! I used 3/8" satin ribbon, a little thread and a paperclip. The ribbon can be almost any ribbon however I have not tried this with wired ribbon so I cannot tell you whether that would work or not. It's super simple and only takes a few minutes to whip up. 

Please watch the following video on how I created the Ribbon Bow Paperclip!




No comments:

Post a Comment