Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

one to-do turned to a to-done!

I officially can check off one of my to-do's! I finished knitting my kitchen curtain! I initially intended on it being longer, but with four kids under 5 running around my house this last few weeks, I'm afraid it'll get yanked from the needles again. 

Just envision this over the kitchen sink with a set of sheer white curtains hanging behind it, tied over to the sides.... beautiful!

If you are wondering about what yarn I used it is the Naturally Caron Spa Collection in Green Sheen as seen here. My picture makes it look like a louder color than it really is. I found it at my local Hobby Lobby on sale for $2.99 each! I used about 2.5 skeins of it and I plan on using the other 1.5 skeins to make either some towel toppers or possibly a doily for my dining table.... ideas ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment