Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Easy Chicken and Avocado Burritos

I wasn't in much of a cooking mood again tonight so I threw together some easy chicken burritos.


1.25 lbs of organic chicken 

2 small avocados, sliced

1/2 can black beans, rinsed

1/2 can whole sweet corn

2 C shredded Monterey Jack cheese

2-3 T sliced chives 

5-6 burrito sized tortilla shells

Sour cream & salsa


After I cooked the chicken I sliced it up and then just threw a bit of each filling into a tortilla shell and then wrapped them up and put them on a 9x13 baking dish. I added a little more cheese and some chives to the top before baking at 350 for about 20 minutes. I stuffed mine pretty well and ended up with 5 burritos. Before we ate them we added sour cream and salsa! Simple and quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment