Just be warned- I am a little picky so I tried to share exactly what I used.
Ultimate Chicken Salad
- 3 chicken breasts, marinated with Daddy Hinkle's Original Instant Meat Marinade and grilled over charcoal, cooled, and cubed into about 1/4" cubes
- 5 large boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 C cheese, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 4 Claussen pickle spears, pureed with approximately 1/4 C sugar
- 1 to 1 1/4 C Miracle Whip
- Approximately 2 T mustard
After you grill your chicken, immediately wrap it in tin foil to lock in the juices. Put the chicken in the fridge and start boiling your eggs. Once the eggs are done and cooled back down a little bit start chopping the chicken, eggs, and cheese. Throw it in a large bowl. Puree the pickles and sugar (I used my Magic Bullet). Put all the ingredients into the bowl and just stir it all up and you're set for sandwiches!
If you don't know me very well, then I will clear one thing up- I hate gas grills. I think they are so disgusting and if you're gonna cut corners like that you may as well cook your food inside on the stove. No one has ever successfully convinced me otherwise. I love charcoal grilling. It is simply the only way to go.